Christina Banner is a beautiful Cake and Gingerbread Artist. Gingerbread making isn’t just for Christmas, it is a delicious art form that can be celebrated year around. One of Christina’s recent projects are Earth Day Cookies. These beautiful cookies are perfect for celebrating year round but most particularly on Earth Day when we are all reminded to leave a kinder and gentler carbon footprint.
Click HERE for full instructions on making Christina’s Earth Day Cookie!
Christina Banner’s book How To Build a Gingerbread House is full of projects that are fun year around. Right now I’m contemplating her sandcastle gingerbread. These beautiful castle is perfect to kick off your summer parties and barbeques.
Inside How To Build A Gingerbread House you will discover:
- How to bake and build a gingerbread house from start to finish.
- Easy to follow recipes, including two varieties of gingerbread dough, homemade snow, and cookie roof shingles.
- Creative ideas for decorating your house, from butterscotch windows to candy-covered trees, helping you create a gingerbread house of your very own design.
- Step-by-step instructions, using one basic house pattern, to decorate eight unique gingerbread houses that can be made and enjoyed throughout the year.
- Tips and techniques for all levels of experience, from beginners to cake decorating experts.
You don’t have to be professional to make these fun creations. You just need a little imagination and time.
Christina Banner has been making gingerbread houses competitively since 1999. In 2004 she was the Grand Prize Winner of the National Gingerbread House Competition at the Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa in Asheville, North Carolina. In 2005, she won Food Networkâ€™s Gingerbread Challenge. Whether you choose to make one of the designs provided, or to create your own work of art, this book will help you have a fun and memorable experience, and a gingerbread house to be proud of! Don’t forget to check out her new Cake Baking site too!
Disclosure: The bloggers participating in this event have NOT been compensated for this post. Networking Witches provides honest opinions, beliefs or experiences on products reviewed. Networking Witches is NOT responsible for prize fulfillment, Christina Banner will be sending prize directly to the winner. This event is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media. If you have any questions or would like help in promoting your own product please contact me at Joie@NetworkingPerks.com. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.