My allergies have just confirmed that Spring is definitely arrived and my house is in need of some serious deep cleaning. Being cooped up during the winter months, even here in Arizona, you gain a lot of dust and particulates. Not to mention living in a desert. Where life is dry. We have lots of dirt. We have 2 days of rain per year. You might say life get’s a bit dusty and dirty.
Have no fear, Stanley Steemer is here!
Dirt is just like tooth decay – it never quits! Despite your best intentions for cleaning this spring, you should not have to do it alone. Cleaning more than 200 tons of dirt last year,Â Stanley SteemerÂ knows dirt! Call the experts at Stanley Steemer and let them help you achieve that deeper level of clean in your home this season.
Despite their good intentions and best efforts, Americans doing their spring cleaning might make the home look or smell better on the surface, but vacuuming and cleaning machines only remove some of the dirt, dust and particulates that cause allergic reactions.Â In a recent national poll commissioned by Stanley Steemer, the nationâ€™s largest deep cleaning service, nearly half of respondents predicted spending less than four hours total on this yearâ€™s spring cleaning.Â But only 19 percent reported having ever used a professional for cleaning.
To combat this difficult allergy season this spring plus truly make your homes clean, consumers should consider a deeper cleaning twice a year by the professionals at Stanley Steemer.
- Not just for carpet cleaning, Stanley Steemerâ€™s expertise extends to hardwood, tile, air ducts, water damage restoration, and more!
- Stanley Steemerâ€™s proprietary equipment and cleaning processes remove more than 98% of dry soil from floors.
- With over 70 branchesÂ and 220 franchise locations in 48 states, Stanley Steemer services 95% of the country (MyBlogSpark, 2012).
- Subscribe to my RSS feed
- Follow me on Twitter & tweet daily to win! Get the dirt on Spring with Stanley Steemer $100 GC giveaway with The Five Fish @Kariewithak http://goo.gl/EiBmj
- Like The Fish on Facebook and promote this giveaway
- Like Stanley Steemer on Facebook