Yes, that hot vixen….
Should be Mormon!
And for those who are Mormon, I would convert to LDS to be proper.
Here are my reasons to be Mormon:
- All my friends are LDS (at least a good portion)
- LDS have THE BEST support and networking
- They never cuss (this would be good redemption for my sailor mouth)
- I have enough kids to work my way into the lower echelon
- I drive a B M W (Big Mormon Wagon) aka The Minivan
- I buy in bulk already
- I believe Jesus was a carpenter (LOL!)
- I do not celebrate Easter the way Catholics and some Christians celebrate…just the bunny (ha ha!!)
- I live in Mesa, AZ aka the Little Provo of Arizona
- I have lived in more Mormon towns than not (Mesa, Chandler, Show Low, Snowflake, St Johns WREAK of LDSÂ lol!!)
- I have a standing order from a LDS friend for 50% tithing and 50% Sundays, that’s a killer deal!
- I am within walking distance to a local church, seriously, like I can see the steeple from my kitchen window!
- They won’t have to baptize me again when I am dead
- I like this line of clothes and am holding a Shade Clothing giveaway (My friend Carissa told me I don’t get any more Mormon than that!)
- Finally….I have the MOTHER of all reasons to convert to LDS
I HAVE THE MOTHER OF ALL PANTRIES!!!
My walk in. Fully stocked. Loaded to the Hilt
Those shelves are 24″ or more deep…with FOOD!
Now I should show you my Mormon garage with water, another fridge, and all my extra canned/dry goods!