Fall, Winter, and early spring always bring the crud. You know the crud? The sniffling, sneezing, germ spreading love fest that the seasons bring. Not to mention the fact that our children help to spread this by not always washing their hands or covering their mouths and faces when expelling their crud.
I personally load my kids up on vitamin C rich foods and we have taken stock in Kleenex and anti-bacterial gel. Not to mention my OCD takes over and anytime anyone is sick my home goes into full quarantine and I run around in the jumpsuit cleaning each room from top to bottom. Germs don’t stand a chance!
So with all the oral expelling going on with our children I wondered what else I could do besides wear a plexiglass facial shield. Thank goodness for MyClyns. What is MyClyns (phonetic: mi-clinz)? MyClyns is a non-alcohol, fast-acting germ protection spray for those who have been in contact with airborne particles or bodily fluids (aka oral expelled of the nastiest kind).
I truly enjoyed this product because unlike the anti-bacterial gels, I was not worried about the harsh chemicals, burns, or any form of irritation. I was able to spray MyClyns right on my kids without any sort of worry about problem. Also I felt confident in that, “independent laboratory tests showed a 99.99% reduction in 60 pathogens including MRSA, E. Coli, and others” (MyClyns; RL&A, 2010) plus the FDA has cleared the solution in MyClyns as a medical device. As a “device” the MyClyns is so super convenient. Slip into any bag, purse, or even your pocket. Super sleek and slim design the MyClyns is about the size of a Sharpie so you can take it anywhere, even safe for airline travel.
You can purchase this product with a price point of $7.99 to $9.99 at your local CVS, Kroger’s brand stores, Wegman’s, and Bigg’s with more stores coming! Available in a 6mL container with approximately 60 sprays.
Now I get to share this wonderful product with you to help protect yourself and your family from everyone else’s cooties and crud. Here are the rules:
Leave me a comment and tell me what is your biggest cootie annoyance? People who don’t wash their hands? Sneeze on you? Or how about those spitters…you know the kind…the ones who talk like Daffy Duck and spooge all over you? Tell me about it!
- Fan MyClyns on Facebook and Each day fans will have the opportunity to answer germ-related questions that are posted on the wall. Every fan that responds and posts the correct answer will be entered into our daily prize drawing. The answers can all be found within the content on the Facebook page or on the MyClyns Web site at www.mygermspray.com In addition to the daily prizes Fans will also have an opportunity to compete for the title of â€œGerm Master of the Weekâ€ and win our special weekly prize as well. The winner will be the fan who answers the most questions correctly during the week. Fans can also keep track of how they are doing by checking out the Germ Knowledge Leader-Board that is posted on the main wall.
- Follow my blog and or tell me you do!
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet this giveaway with daily RT’s available: Spray away cooties and germs with the MyClyns giveaway from @KariewithaK http://bit.ly/b84vEZ
- Fan The Fish on Facebook
- Subscribe to my feed
- Fill out the form to be on the Friday Featurette! (blogger or not…I want you on my blog!) (worth 2 entries)
- Blog this giveaway (Worth 5 entries)